1. Certification International Center of Excellence (ICE) by the US based company Surgical Review Corporation.
LIMARP has been named an International Center of Excellence (ICE) by the US based company Surgical Review Corporation. This means that we have surpassed the highest standards of quality in medical and surgical care. The Center of Excellence guarantees that the medical attention provided to patients seeking bariatric or metabolic surgery is safe and of the highest quality available worldwide, regardless of where the patient choses to have their procedure done. As one of the first International Centers of Excellence outside the United States, it means that patients receive exclusive and unparalleled care in one of the most advanced facilities in the world. This designation is awarded after a series of rigorous onsite reviews over two year-long periods where every facet of the practice, the staff, the surgeons, and the facilities are examined by experts in the medical field to ensure that only the highest standards are consistently maintained. Very few international hospitals achieve this status, and many American Hospitals do not.
2. Surgeon of Excellence (ICE) by the US based company Surgical Review Corporation.
Dr. Liza Maria Pompa was credited for being one of the youngest surgeons to be certified by Inamed and Johnson & Johnson and was designated as a Center of Excellence surgeon by the U.S. company Surgical Review Corporation, with the distinction of being the first woman to achieve this internationally.
3. Certification by the General Health Council
It is a certification given to Health Institutions in accordance with an evaluation of standards, where the objective is the integration of actions and execution of processes in a sustainable manner under a systemic perspective and to improve the quality of medical care services and the level of safety provided to patients.
How does the General Health Council help in the Operating Room?
1. It makes sure compliance is met in all processes regarding sterilization of materials needed for surgery to avoid intrahospital infections.
2. It guarantees exhaustive cleaning after contaminated surgeries.
3. The patient is monitored during recovery by trained nursing staff and anesthesiologist.
4. Verifies that compliance is met in processes that focus on patient safety before, during and after surgery (surgical site markings, preparation of O.R. and materials, medications, tests and equipment, informed patient consent).
5. We have nurses especially trained in patient care.
6. We have enough material, medication and equipment to face any eventuality.
CONTACT US TODAY!
If you are one of the millions of Canadians that have struggled to lose weight or are looking to have plastic surgery and are ready to take definitive action,
do not hesitate to contact us by filling out our contact form.
You can also call our Canadian phone number to schedule a free consultation:
Or call our toll free numbers:
1-844-DRPOMPA (Toll Free) | 1-844-LIMARP (Toll Free)